Escape to a Relaxing Retreat at Otterbein Marblehead
Resort-Style Retirement Living on Ohio’s North Shore
You don’t have to travel far to enjoy the beauty, peace, and fun of living on the shores of Lake Erie. Otterbein Marblehead is a continuing care retirement community perfectly located to allow you to enjoy the best of it all – relaxation, adventure, and excitement.
Independent Living at Otterbein Marblehead
Experience the life you’ve always wanted at Otterbein Marblehead, just blocks from the shores of Lake Erie. No matter the season, there’s always something to love here.
Besides the charm of living in a quaint lakeside community, you’re also just a short drive from places like Port Clinton and Sandusky.
Featured Living Option: Patio Homes
- Upgraded independent living patio homes.
- One- and two-bedroom floor plans in various square footage options.
- Beautiful sunrooms to enjoy year-round natural light.
- In-home washer and dryer.
- Access to nearby Lake Chautauqua amenities – pool, shuffleboard, fitness room, and more.
- All utilities and maintenance included (except phone).
- Library, woodshop, art studios, walking trails, and shuffleboard courts.
- Healthy, delicious dining options on campus.
- On-site wellness services.
- Access to additional care if you ever need it.
“Everything that you experience here is just fantastic. They treat you like you’re family.” - James F., Otterbein Marblehead resident
Does Otterbein Marblehead Sound Like a Good Fit?
Schedule your visit today to see our campus for yourself. You’ll experience our beautiful, resort-like community, tour a home of your choice, and get all your questions answered.
You can also visit our community from the comfort of your own home with a video tour. Simply fill out our form below and we’ll be in touch to arrange details.