Experience Compassionate Care at Otterbein SeniorLife Marblehead
New Skilled Nursing House on Ohio’s North Shore
Find a place where your loved one can receive the short- or -long-term skilled nursing care they need at Otterbein Marblehead in Lakeside-Marblehead, near the historic Chautauqua community in northwest Ohio. Private nursing suites are now available at Cornerstone Cottage Skilled Nursing at Otterbein Marblehead.
The Small House Difference at Otterbein Marblehead
Cornerstone Cottage Skilled Nursing at Otterbein Marblehead is different from other nursing homes. It’s built according to the small house model, which we pioneered right here on campus with the Jane Baker House.
Small houses make skilled nursing care personal. There are no long, sterile hallways, no standardized mealtimes or activities, and no restricted visiting hours. Instead, Otterbein’s small houses accommodate up to 10 elders, each one empowered to make their own decisions about the day’s schedule.
Guests who are looking for a short-term inpatient therapy or rehabilitation location can also choose Cornerstone Cottage. We can provide the care you need to help you achieve your goals and get back to your best health.
- Freedom for elders to decide when they want to get up, go to bed, eat meals, and plan their day.
- Modern, beautiful accommodations include private rooms and bathrooms.
- High staff-to-elder ratio with licensed nurses and nursing assistants on duty 24/7.
- A choice of what and when to eat, with all meals served family-style and guests welcome.
- Emergency call system, medication administration, and therapeutic programming all available in-house.
Nicky Helsinger, Small House Elder Assistant/STNA
Betty Fischer, Otterbein Small House Elder
Request More Information
Private nursing suites are now available at Cornerstone Cottage Skilled Nursing at Otterbein Marblehead. If you’re interested in Cornerstone Cottage as a home for your loved one, or as an inpatient therapy option, contact us today for details.