The Aurora at Otterbein:
Luxury Assisted Living
Brand-New Cincinnati-Area Community
Find a brand-new assisted living community with lavish amenities and a beautiful, compassionate atmosphere at The Aurora at Otterbein.
This addition to the Lebanon campus provides the most modern interpretation of quality assisted living services in the area, with the values crafted from more than 100 years of experience.
This community was named The Aurora for the abundance of natural light brought in from skylights, oversized windows, and open-air screened porches.
Enjoy a variety of authentic dining experiences with gorgeous views. Multiple dining venues feature warm textures, rustic elements, and plenty of light.
Our open-kitchen layout allows diners to watch their entrees be prepared on one of two hibachi grills.
Functional Floor Plans
Our private, spacious studio and one-bedroom floor plans are designed with kitchenettes, private baths, and individually controlled air temperature.
Each floor plan also includes:
- 24-hour call system
- Cable television and Wi-Fi
- All utilities except landline phone
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Sink, refrigerator, and microwave in kitchenette
- Plantation-style blinds
Explore our floor plan options.
Upscale Services and Amenities
Enjoy life with dignity and purpose at The Aurora. Find everything you need right in our community.
- Licensed nurse 24 hours/day, 7 days per week
- Assistance with activities of daily living and secured memory care support
- Personalized meals prepared by our hibachi chef in multiple dining venues
- Snacks available whenever you like
- Library and banking services
- Church and chaplain services
- Indoor warm-water pool
- Events and programming
- Salon and barber shop (additional fees apply)
- Ongoing health monitoring and nursing assessments
Find More Information
Request more information about The Aurora at Otterbein or schedule your visit today.