Life at Otterbein Lebanon
Beautiful and bustling with activity, our 1,200 gently rolling acres are located only minutes from I-75 in southwest Ohio between Dayton and Cincinnati. When you visit Otterbein SeniorLife Lebanon, historic Marble Hall welcomes you with its grand facade as our gardens and ponds beckon. The lovely view of wooded hills changes with the seasons.
On this continuing care retirement community (CCRC) campus, you’ll find ranch-style homes, apartments, assisted living, and skilled nursing care. There are so many options to choose from among Otterbein Lebanon’s many modern, comfortable spaces, all with a 24-hour call system with your safety in mind.
At Otterbein Lebanon, you’ll find yourself among friends who enjoy working in the garden, art studio, or woodshop. Play shuffleboard or bocce ball on a sunny day or Wii games indoors. Maybe grab a game of golf with friends or take a swim in our indoor pool. The choice is yours!
We offer a range of choices in independent living with plenty of living space, including:
- 1- and 2-bedroom apartments
- 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom patio and ranch homes
Our services at Otterbein Lebanon include:
- Wellness checks, screening, and support for independent senior living residents
- Independent living for those who can live without assistance or support, but want the peace of mind of being at a retirement community where care is available if needed
- Assisted living for individuals who need regular help with some of the activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Skilled nursing/long-term care for individuals who need round-the-clock medical care
- Post-acute care and rehabilitation for individuals who need short-term care and/or therapy after a surgery, unexpected injury, or illness
- Memory care program for individuals with dementia and/or Alzheimer’s disease who need regular assistance and care
- Respite care for families and/or caregivers who need to arrange for temporary care for a loved one
- Adult day services for individuals who require supervision with the activities of daily living along with a wide range of health and wellness services.
Life enrichment is another focus at Otterbein Lebanon, so every Lebanon resident works with a counselor to create a personal development plan for their physical, spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, and vocational well-being.
The Aurora Assisted Living at Otterbein Lebanon
If you need a little help with daily activities, our private assisted living suites will fit your needs. At our beautiful new assisted living community on campus, The Aurora, you’re within reach of all of the campus activities in a comforting, caring environment with nursing assistance available 24/7.
Otterbein Lebanon is the place to be for those with an active lifestyle because there’s so much to do here. Our amenities include:
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center (with YMCA programming)
- Walking track
- Coffee shop
- Creative arts center
- Movie theater
- Access to 18-hole golf course
- 110-acre lake
- Walking paths
Explore Available Floor Plans
Is Otterbein Lebanon a Good Financial Fit for You?
Answer seven simple questions to see if Otterbein SeniorLife Lebanon is an affordable option for you. Our financial calculator, powered by MyLifeSite, will give you a preliminary overview of affordability for independent living in our continuing care retirement community (CCRC).
Marilyn M. is a former teacher who is enjoying a fulfilling lifestyle as an independent living resident at Otterbein Lebanon. She has found many opportunities to nurture her passions at Otterbein. For example, she’s been able to develop a large rose garden near her patio home, fostering her passion for gardening.
“Otterbein doesn’t mind that you have an interest in gardening or trains or whatever it is that you like to do,” she said. “They, in fact, encourage all of our interests. They try to help us to accomplish all of that.”
A Day in the Life
Week at a Glance
PickleBall Open Play
Senior Aqua Pool
Prayer & Bible Study
Cornhole Open Play
Knit Wits Club
Scrabble Open Play
Water Fit Class
Euchre & Mexican Train Games
Chat & Craft
Coffee & Conversation
Kentucky Derby Day Party
Grilled Lamb Chops
ALWAYS AVAILABLE ENTREES
Grilled Cheese, BLT
Chicken & Waffles
Omelet, Chef Salad
Collard Greens & Polenta
Peas & Scalloped Yams & Apples
Fresh Green Beans & Sweet Potato Hash
Maui Veg & Bow Tie Pasta
Stewed Tomatoes & Roasted Potatoes
California Veg & New Potatoes
- [VIDEO] Meet the Residents at Otterbein Lebanon
Otterbein Lebanon residents choose to move here for a variety of reasons, but one reason tends to stand out above the rest: the people.
- 3 Questions All Caregivers Should Ask Themselves
Caregiving for a loved one is an emotional journey that can be both challenging and fulfilling. Caregivers often juggle multiple responsibilities in addition to their loved one’s needs - such as working, raising a family, and trying to care for […]
- 5 Benefits of Moving Into a Senior Apartment
Apartments aren’t just for college students, recent graduates, and young couples — they can be an excellent option for older adults, too! Senior apartments are exactly what they sound like — apartments located in senior living communities […]
How can we help?