Explore Independent Living at Otterbein Cridersville
Small-town comfort. Big-town amenities.
Why move to a big city when you’ve always enjoyed the peace of rural life? At Otterbein Cridersville, a continuing care retirement community, you’ll find countryside charm with the care, services, and support you need all in one place.
See why life is easier and more enjoyable when you choose independent living at Otterbein Cridersville.
Our Independent Living Services
As a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), you’ll find all your health care needs can be met in one place here. When you move into independent living, you’ll have access to the full spectrum of health care services if you ever need them later on.
- Relax with maintenence-free living in a patio or ranch home.
- Enjoy the convenience of dining at the newly-renovated Red Oak Café.
- Feel peace of mind in knowing your future care needs can be addressed on campus.
- Take part in fun social and recreational activities in the community.
- Nurture your whole self – nine different dimensions of wellness.
“There’s so much to do. You can do as little or as much as you want. Every day is filled with choices.”
-Marcille S., Otterbein Cridersville resident
Featured Home: Independent Living
You will love this charming, 2-bedroom/3-season sunroom patio home with beautiful countryside views located at 1152 Blue Jay Court. This 1,028 square foot home features an open concept floor plan for the living room and dining room.
• New flooring throughout
• Large master bedroom
• Walk-in closet with plenty of storage.
• Second bedroom can be used as an office or bonus room
• 3-season room
• Attached garage
Does Otterbein Cridersville Sound Like a Good Fit?
Visit our community from the comfort of your own home with a video tour. We may also be able to hold some independent living tours in person, following safety guidelines. Simply fill out our form below and we’ll be in touch to arrange details.