Explore Independent Living at Otterbein Cridersville
Small-town comfort. Big-town amenities.
Why move to a big city when you’ve always enjoyed the peace of rural life? At Otterbein Cridersville, a continuing care retirement community, you’ll find countryside charm with the care, services, and support you need all in one place.
See why life is easier and more enjoyable when you choose independent living at Otterbein Cridersville.
Our Independent Living Services
As a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), you’ll find all your health care needs can be met in one place here. When you move into independent living, you’ll have access to the full spectrum of health care services if you ever need them later on.
- Relax with maintenence-free living in a patio or ranch home.
- Enjoy the convenience of dining at the newly-renovated Red Oak Café.
- Feel peace of mind in knowing your future care needs can be addressed on campus.
- Take part in fun social and recreational activities in the community.
- Nurture your whole self – nine different dimensions of wellness.
“There’s so much to do. You can do as little or as much as you want. Every day is filled with choices.”
-Marcille S., Otterbein Cridersville resident
June Featured Home: 356 Red Wing Court
Enjoy beautiful countryside living in our featured home of the month!
Welcome home to a place where you can stay connected to new and old friends, explore new opportunities, and embrace life to its fullest!
- All-new flooring, kitchen cabinetry, and paint
- Cozy eat-in kitchen with all appliances
- Spacious living room
- Full bath and walk-in closet
- Fenced-in backyard with forest view
- Attached garage
Call Nicole at 419-645-7151 to schedule a tour, and be prepared to fall in love!
Out of an abundance of caution during the COVID-19 outbreak, all Otterbein Cridersville SeniorLife events for the remainder of March and April have been canceled.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please be assured that Otterbein’s first priority is the safety and well-being of our residents, employees, family members, and visitors.
Does Otterbein Cridersville Sound Like a Good Fit?
Schedule a visit today and get an in-person look at our campus. Nothing beats visiting our community for yourself and experiencing the friendly, home-like atmosphere and expert care we offer.