Find Independent Living Near Columbus, Ohio
Explore luxury apartments, cottages, and villa-style homes at Otterbein Granville, formerly Kendal at Granville, that offer residents the opportunity to live as they would like, but freed from the burdens of housework and home maintenance.
Each beautiful home has ample space, wall-to-wall carpeting or wood flooring, full kitchens with all stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer, and window treatments. They have a three-season patio or balcony set amidst the beautiful landscaping of our spacious campus.
Best of all, Otterbein Granville residents no longer have to worry about snow removal and lawn care, plumbing or HVAC issues — we take care of them, not you. True independence!
Food nurtures the body and spirit. That’s why the meals that Otterbein staff plan, create, and serve are an important part of community life. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are offered Mondays through Saturdays. Brunch offered on Sundays features cooked-to-order omelets, a carving station, and fresh-baked cinnamon rolls. The dining rooms create an environment that feels like home for current and new residents, and guests are always welcome.
- Full-sized washer/dryer
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Large bathrooms
- Garbage disposal
- Standard-size stove
- Full-size stainless steel refrigerator with ice maker
- Individual heating/cooling control
- Emergency call system
- Wiring for phone
- Basic cable and internet
- Blocking for grab-bars in bathrooms
- Storage space (attached to cottages and villas, indoors on same floor for apartments)
- Crown molding
- Hardwood in living room, dining room and kitchen
- Carpeted bedrooms and den
- Basic window treatments
- Heated indoor pool
- Fitness center
- Art studio
- Putting green
- Bocce ball court
- 2-acre pond
- 2.5 miles of nature trails
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Heat/Air conditioning
- Water and Sewer
- Security and maintenance of all buildings and grounds
- Trash and recycling pickup
- Snow removal
- Housekeeping every other week and two deep-cleanings a year
- Dining Plan
- Individual mailboxes and postal services
- Scheduled local transportation to doctor appointments and shopping
Interested in Learning More About Independent Living at Otterbein Granville?
Contact us today to request more information or to schedule a tour.