Keeping Your Independence by Providing the Best Care
You’re an individual, and your needs are unique. That’s why Otterbein’s professional staff works with you to create an individualized plan: an assisted living plan that includes the whole you.
Each of our SeniorLife Communities feature customized assistance in specifically designed living spaces to ensure you’re living your best life with us.
At Otterbein, we want you to live as independently as possible, but we also want to encourage your social life; meaning you will receive regularly scheduled help with some of life’s daily activities, like meals, housekeeping, and transportation, if that’s what you need.
More specifically, our health care professionals work with you to customize a plan. Together, you’ll determine how much or how little assistance you need day-to-day.
Customized Assistance for Your Needs
Here, assisted living is different for everybody. At Otterbein, our assisted living services range from minimal support to concentrated services for specialized needs. We’ll review your plan regularly and adjust as needed. Your comfort and independence are our top priorities!
Assisted Living Services Include:
- Meals served three times daily, including preparation of special diets if needed
- Weekly housekeeping and linens service
- Licensed nurse 24 hours/7 days per week
- 24-hour security call system
- State-tested nursing assistants on duty 24 hours a day
- Scheduled transportation
- Exercise programs, cultural, and recreational activities